Dominate Your Day
We bring tools and experiences to help Coaches and Leaders live intentionally and dominate their day.
Thursdays -11:00 am -12:00 pm CST
- 01/27 - How to Communicate with Purpose
- 02/03 - 5 Strategies for Creating a Strengths-based Culture
- 02/10 - How to get the most of CliftonStrengths with Jim Collison
In the meantime, sign up for the free PDF
5 Ways To Save Time By Living In Your Strengths Daily
Meet Dana Williams
Dana’s expertise ranges from Strategic Marketing Advisor, Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, leadership development. Dana’s industry experience comes from her 25 years at Southwest Airlines in leadership in areas of operations and brand marketing. In this role, Dana led marketing teams through two acquisitions, launched over 30 new destinations, and contributed to several iconic branding moments. Dana has a passion for guiding people to impact the world by focusing on their unique talents which led her to create Dana Williams Co, a consulting company that exists to build tools and experiences to help leaders live in their purpose. She is also the creator of The Strengths Journal™, a daily planning journal to help leaders live in their strengths and dominate their day.
Fun Facts: Dana is one of a triad family of entrepreneurs with both her husband and daughter having successful startups. In her free time, she and her husband facilitate small groups for married couples, hang out with family and friends, and plan trips to travel the world in search of the best beaches.
Top 5 CliftonStrengths: Ideation, Strategic, Futuristic, Maximizer, Individualization
- Live in your strengths daily with The Strengths Journal™.
- Receive FREE Monday Motivation in your inbox.
- Subscribe to Dominate your Day Podcast.
- Watch our LinkedIn Live Recordings.
- Listen to our Clubhouse Replays.
- View our Book Recommendations.
- Session Resources: