The Art of Differentiation: Honing Your Talent Stack in Personal BrandingJun 24, 2023
In this episode of Dominate Your Day, we welcomed Paige Velasquez Budde, an accomplished personal branding expert and founder of Zilker Media, an Austin-based PR company. With a background in marketing and a passion for empowering leaders, Paige shared with Dana Williams her valuable insights on leveraging personal branding to unlock the potential of thought leaders. Drawing from her career experiences and expertise, she delved into the importance of authenticity, relationship building, and the strategic use of AI in the digital landscape.
Paige's story is closely intertwined with what she does today as a personal branding expert. Her passion for music gave her a deep understanding of the power of branding and the importance of connecting with an audience. In our changing times, Paige understands the challenges and opportunities that arise with emerging technologies, such as AI, and advocates for using these tools strategically for productivity while maintaining authenticity. Paige's brand, built on the foundation of her diverse experiences and expertise, serves as an inspiration and example for others looking to establish themselves online.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Authenticity and relationship building: focus on fostering genuine connections with partners, clients, and potential employees, both online and offline.
- The power of thought leadership: establish personal brands as a strategic differentiator.
- Leveraging AI for Efficiency: by strategically leveraging AI, leaders can effectively distribute their valuable insights and save time without compromising authenticity.
- Embracing Personal Growth and Creativity
- 07:15 – Your job title is not your brand.
- 14:30 – The common struggle many leaders face in doubting their abilities and the importance of overcoming self-doubt to establish a solid personal brand.
- 25:41 – Prioritize relationship-building and strategic use of their time, leveraging tools like AI to save time while maintaining authenticity and value in their personal branding efforts.
Rate, Review, & Follow us on Apple Podcasts!
Click here to listen to my conversation with Paige Velasquez Budde, and don’t forget to scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with 5 stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you loved most about this episode. Also, if you haven’t done so already, give us a follow so you don’t miss new episodes!
Take action by diving into these resources:
Join our e-mail list to receive FREE Monday Motivation each week
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.