Why your daily routine matters.Feb 28, 2022
The daily, mundane, routine actions of your day eventually design your life, and influence your legacy.
Here’s our 5 Tips for Dominating your Day to design a life you love:
- Customize your days based on your Strengths. Plan your day based on who you are and your unique Strengths’ needs. Start with your day’s goals in mind, and move towards them in a way that’s authentic to you.
- Just do it. Sometimes, you just have to take action. If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get things done. Small, daily, consistent actions lead to stunning results. Consistency is the DNA of mastery.
- Encourage yourself daily. Think about David and how he faced Goliath. He did not have encouragement from anyone around him. So, he connected to God and remembered how God had saved him in the past. Find confidence to take your next step boldly.
- Get an accountability partner. Ask a friend or coach to check in with you on a regular basis about your goals, so you can stay motivated and focused.
- Measure yourself daily. End each day asking what you learned or what fear you overcame. Daily growth is how your life will transform.
If you want a coach to help you create and develop your goals, register for our six-week live coaching program. We would love to offer you the accountability, coaching, and support you need to thrive as you design a life you love this year!
Cheering you on,
Gallup-Certified CliftonStrengths Coach
- Listen to our Dominate Your Day podcast via Apple Podcasts or Spotify
- Join us on Clubhouse at Dominate Your Day every Thursday at 11am CT to talk CliftonStrengths
- The Strengths Journal can help you plan your days with purpose and intention.
Take 10% off today with code TSJSUBSCRIBE10
Discount code valid for one-time use per customer. Code must be entered at the time of purchase.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.