How to Beat Distraction and Transform Your Story DailyJan 31, 2022
90% of people drop their NY goals by February, which is not great.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
You have the opportunity to be the hero of your own story and write the narrative of your daily life. However, you might get distracted. You lose focus and get frustrated, and the goals you set go by the wayside. You can cut through the chaos and live an intentional life with this short, 15-minute daily routine:
- Get clear on your intention with your daily outcome and why
- Rank your to-do list with three action items you want to achieve by the end of the day.
- Optimize your day by applying your unique strengths to complete each action item.
- Write what you are grateful for and what fear you embraced or something you learned at the end of each day.
If you want a coach to help you create and develop your daily plan, sign up for our six-week live coaching program here. We would love to offer you the accountability, coaching, and support you need to thrive as you begin a new year and design a life you love.
Cheering you on,
Gallup-Certified CliftonStrengths Coach
Listen to our Dominate Your Day podcast via Apple Podcasts or Spotify
- Join us on Clubhouse at Dominate Your Day every Thursday at 11 am CT to talk CliftonStrengths
- The Strengths Journal can help you plan your days with purpose and intention.
Take 10% off today with code TSJSUBSCRIBE10
Discount code valid for one-time use per customer. Code must be entered at the time of purchase.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.