How to Hack Your Leadership GrowthMay 15, 2022
If you’re a leader who is…
- ready to grow;
- searching for ways to further support your direct reports; and/or
- seeking new leadership tools for your toolbelt…
…then this podcast episode is exactly what you need.
On episode 25 of the Dominate Your Day Podcast, join Emily Sander and I for a conversation on all things leading & coaching, and how to incorporate the right hacks to accelerate your business.
And believe me… there’s no better person to advise you when it comes to leadership hacks. For the past 15 years, Emily has worked with Microsoft and Amazon, as well as led numerous client-facing teams in rapid-growth departments. From launching startups to helping companies scale people and processes successfully, Emily brings robust experience across several industries.
Currently, Emily is a C-Suite leader, ICF-Certified Coach, and author of the book, Hacking Executive Leadership.
Hacking Executive Leadership shares Emily’s insights from her corporate, coaching, and self-development expertise. The book distills fascinating concepts into bite-sized chapters for a quick but highly-impactful read.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- how to “swizzle” the best components of multiple items into highly-effective thinking;
- how to stop the “failure loop” in its tracks and reframe; and
- a framework for decision making that is more important now than ever
- 01:01 – How Emily got into coaching
- 04:08 – Emily shares her mentor story
- 07:49 – How being a tester on new products helped grow Emily’s career
- 08:59 – Launch of Emily’s book, Hacking Executive Leadership
- 10:47 – The “Swizzle” concept
- 12:54 – The Failure loop Framework
- 15:31 – Decision-making framework
Rate, Review, & Follow us on Apple Podcasts!
If you love this episode and the Dominate Your Day Podcast, please rate and review us! This helps us support more people — just like you — as they learn to live in their strengths, transform their life, and dominate their day.
Just click here - scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with 5 stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you loved most about this episode. Also, if you haven’t done so already, give us a follow so you don’t miss new episodes!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.