How to Tie in with Your Purpose: An Introvert’s PerspectiveAug 16, 2022
Jenny Toh is an ICF ACC coach, a lawyer and a mother of three living in Singapore with a deep passion for helping introverted Christian women find the right balance between the marketplace and the home front. She is also a strong proponent of mental fitness for her clients to achieve their highest level of success with sustained happiness.
In episode 30 of the Dominate Your Day Podcast, Jenny Toh discusses finding energy from within, as a way to empower introverts through connecting with their purpose. In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How to take small steps as an introvert to create snowball rippling effects.
- How can introverts rely on their intellection and put their ideas out.
- The basics of corporate leaders helping introvert team members.
- The joy of being an introvert.
Click here to listen to my conversation with Jenny Toh
- 5:24 - The challenges of an introvert- Jenny’s experience as a career Lawyer
- 10:07 - Advice for leaders helping introverts
- 20:12 - Using your intellection and putting your idea out
Rate, Review, & Follow us on Apple Podcasts!
If you love this episode and the Dominate Your Day Podcast, please rate and review us! This helps us support more people — just like you — as they learn to live in their strengths, transform their life, and dominate their day.
Just click here- scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with 5 stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you loved most about this episode. Also, if you haven’t done so already, give us a follow so you don’t miss new episodes!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.