How to Build Your Personal Brand with StoryJul 12, 2022
What we might not know is that TV and brand development have much more in common than we think. In his work experience in the media world, Vinnie shares his thoughts on building personal brands.
Having spent 25 years producing, he was able to learn from what did not work and what did. By focusing on advertising sales, he was able to create profitable shows time and time again.
Now that he is no longer a producer, he uses original content created by celebrities and major companies such as Macy’s, Nikon, Samsung and others to create personal brands through storytelling.
On episode 28 of the Dominate Your Day Podcast,Vinnie Potestivo shares four important lessons for brand development, including the value of focusing on what audiences want, developing relationships through your product and telling a story.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Development of a personal brand is essential.
- Audience-focused marketing has value.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- The ability to tell a story is a gift.
- 6:30 - Don’t focus on your end process for brand development
- 8:13 - Audience doesn’t know what they want until you bring it to them
- 8:35 - Bring in the right partners
- 9:33 - It’s not the product, it's the person and their relationship they bring to their customer.
- 10:42 - Create a story that needs to be told, not so that you can be seen.
- 12:38 - There is a story within you - it just needs to be brought out
Rate, Review, & Follow us on Apple Podcasts!
If you love this episode and the Dominate Your Day Podcast, please rate and review us! This helps us support more people — just like you — as they learn to live in their strengths, transform their life, and dominate their day.
Just click here- scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with 5 stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you loved most about this episode. Also, if you haven’t done so already, give us a follow so you don’t miss new episodes!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.